DaySeven Group has established DaySeven Foundation as a vehicle to engage in Non Profit activities that we believe are critical. The activities our Foundation will be involved in are targeted at resolving some of the key challenges faced by countries across Sub-Saharan Africa.
The DaySeven Foundation is built on 4 Key Pillars:
- Education & Skills Development – This pillar focuses on critical areas such as; Early Childhood Development (ECD) especially in rural & remote areas, Youth Skills Development and Workplace Readiness Programmes focused on the 21st Century Workplace;
- Community Development – This pillar focuses on the Sustainable Development of Communities, Adaptation of Communities to the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR), and the Achievement of SDGs and AU Agenda2063 at Grassroots level;
- SMME Capacity Building & Support – This pillar focuses on identifying and supporting SMMEs through the development of clear Value Chains and opportunity linkages. One of the key sectors of focus will the Farming & AgriBusinesses;
- Healthcare – This pillar focuses on issues such as; Access to Healthcare, Data Collection to provide insights into suitable Healthcare solutions (Big Data Analytics), and Sanitation (Focusing on Access to proper sanitation at schools and for young women).
These pillars are underpinned by:
- DaySeven Group’s vast experience in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Robust Research, Innovation, Monitoring & Evaluation and Reporting.
To date, DaySeven Foundation has made donations to the following beneficiaries:
- Ebenezer Hanna Home (Donation done through Rainbow FM) – South Africa